The Advisor Academy is a test preparation center with over ten years of experience that assists students in entering top-tier universities around the world. Under the promise that it is our mission to deliver the highest standard of international education, We are committed to recruiting qualified staff members and instructors. We contribute to our employees’ healthy working environment and supportive activities by providing great opportunities such as workshops and life-skills classes.
Period: Full Time / Part Time
Exam Subjects: IELTS, SAT, IGCSE, A-Level, IB, GED, etc.
- Strong ability to communicate in the English language.
- CEFR Level: C1+ / IELTS 7.0+ / TOEFL iBT 95+
- Experience with IGCSE, A-level, or IB examinations is a plus.
- Have previous experience in teaching.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Strong interest in education.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field from a top-tier university.
- Hybrid working: at school & work from home.
- Prepare students for academic examinations.
- Create an online and offline course curriculum.
- Update and revise course contents
- Plan your lessons and gather your classroom resources. (textbooks, sheets, pre-test, post-test, etc.)
- Make educational content that may be used for both academic and marketing objectives. (write blogs, record videos, live streams, etc.)
- Promote academy social media by teaching on Facebook Live, Instagram Live, Tiktok, etc.
- Manage student test simulations.
- Assess the students both before and after the class.
- Provide assistance to students as needed.
- Attend monthly meetings.
- Have a willingness to learn as well as a drive to teach.
- Can convey difficult subjects in a simple manner.
- Creative, optimistic, joyful, and uplifting.
- Have strongly responsible.
- Adaptable and caring.
- Teaching Rate: 500 – 700/ hour
- Salary: 30,000 – 40,000/ month
- Flexible working hours
- Others: Social Security, Training, Outing, Dining
How to apply:
- Kindly let us know the topics you’re able to cover as well as the number of years you’ve spent instructing.
- Please email us your CV with a photo and copies of other documents including your degree, transcript, test score certificate and national id/ passport to [email protected]